SERVICE DEFINITION FOR LANDSCAPING SERVICES
- Optimizing the space and creating a space that flows and feels natural for our Clients
- Creating areas designed for relaxing, cooking, eating or simply enjoying the outdoors for our Clients
- Providing you with precise, computer-generated designs and renderings that are to scale
- Reviewing mockups and pictures of what the new landscape or yard will look like with the client
- Constructing hardscapes such as walkways and patios
- Building retaining walls, beds and planters
- Installing water features
- Installing outdoor and landscape lighting
- Selecting and placing plants that look beautiful and are easy to care for
- Home outdoor night lights and night time outdoor lighting for both indoor decks and outside landscaping
MEN IN GREEN CREATE UNIQUE LANDSCAPE DESIGNS
For years MEN IN GREEN Landscaping has created unique landscape designs, tailored to the needs of our customers. No two MEN IN GREEN landscapes will look the same. We use thousands of different plant cultivars, endless landscape material options, and thoughtful input from our clients to create landscape plans and installations that are as functional as they are beautiful.
We take PRIDE in what we’ve achieved and more importantly,
PRIDE in the methods by which we achieve them.
TO ASSIST OUR CLIENTS
MEN IN GREEN CREATED A CONSIDERATIONS CHECKLIST BEFORE YOU START TO DESIGN YOUR LANDSCAPE
- Do you have children or pets that would require a sizable lawn?
- Or, do your outdoor activities require large, open lawn spaces?
- Do you enjoy mowing a lawn?
- How much time would you like to spend on garden maintenance?
- Is this a form of relaxation, or just another “chore” you’d rather not add to an already full list?
- Are you interested in plants for their beauty of form and texture?
- Do you enjoy a garden full of flowers?
- Do you have favourite plants?
- Do you have any plants you dislike?
- Do you enjoy bird watching and want to attract butterflies (and bees) to your garden?
- Do you have a significant animal population nearby?
- Would you like herbs and edible plants integrated into your landscape?
- Do you want to grow your own vegetables and fruits?
- Do you prefer an open, uncluttered feel to your garden, or do you like a full, almost crowded, look?
- Are you eclectic, or do you prefer symmetry and balance?
- Are you interested in creating a landscape you can escape into, to help reduce your daily stresses, and help you appreciate how wonderful nature really is?
- Or, are you interested in looking at your garden out the window of your home?
- Do you now, or would you, like to entertain outdoors?
- If so, how many people would you estimate your outdoor living area should accommodate?
- Would you want to have an outdoor kitchen or fire pit (fireplace)?
- Are you interested in irrigating your landscape using an automatic system?
- Would you like to recycle your storm water runoff as a source of irrigation water?
- Are you interested in using water (pond, stream, waterfall, or fountain) in your landscape?
- Do you want accent or security lighting in your landscape?
- How long do you plan to live in your current home?
- Are you landscaping for return on your investment at the time of sale?
- How much do you have budgeted for your landscaping?
- Will you be implementing your project over several years or undertaking the entire plan at once?
MEN IN GREEN does projects with well known:
- Jae Lee from Jam Architects and Desrea Fanucchi from Studio Fanucchi
- Thorsten Weiss from TW Property investments
- Norman Koster from Omny building projects
- Private and Corporate
- CDP Promotions
- Eaton Hydraulics
- DT Trust